HydraFacial MD is an advanced medical facial treatment designed to improve everyone’s skin health, through a huge choice of personally customisable treatment combinations. A celebrity favourite, the Hydrafacial takes skin rejuvenation to a whole new level in a non-invasive treatment to provide instant results with no downtime.
Only HydraFacial uses a unique Vortex-Fusion technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate. Through personalised booster super serums and treatment combinations, HydraFacial is suitable for all skin types and addresses a huge variety of skin conditions and the advanced signs of ageing that create an instantly gratifying glow.
The wide range of HydraFacial boosters – which also includes partnerships with famous brands like, such as Circadia and Zo – can treat a wide variety of skin issues including fine lines & wrinkles, elasticity & firmness, even tone & vibrancy, skin texture, brown spots, oily & congested skin, enlarged pores and acne.
The spiral design of HydroPeel Tips, used in conjunction with the HydraFacial proprietary vacuum technology and serums, creates a vortex effect to deliver painless extractions and easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions.
HydraFacial delivers instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel. With ongoing treatments, you’ll notice intensely improved hydration, minimized dark spots and dramatically reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
The stages of a HydraFacial treatment include:
Begin with Lymphatic drainage that improves circulation of the lymph system and helps to eliminate toxins.
Cleanse + Peel.
A deep cleanse to uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
Extract + Hydrate.
Remove debris from pores with painless extraction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench skin.
Fuse + Product.
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
Finish by bathing the skin with calming red and infrared LED light to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen, supporting the natural production of vitamin D.
The HydraFacial is very beneficial for:
• Sun Damage
• Even Skin Tone
• Fine Lines and Wrinkles
• Dry or Dehydrated Skin
• Oily/Congested Skin
• Enlarged Pores
50 Mins £135
Course of 6 £675
Course of 12 £1215
Hydrafacial Platinum with Booster
The Skin Health for Life protocol can be supported with specific booster serums as part of the treatment:
• DermaBuilder. Is used to specifically improve fine lines and wrinkles.
• Regen GF. A Simulated Growth Factor formula to stimulate collagen production plumping and firming skin.
• Britenol. Will help to speed up the reduction of pigmentation to produce a more even complexion.
• HydraPeel. Offers treatment for active acne and mild acne scarring.
60 Mins £170
Course of 6 £850
Course of 12 £1530
Personalised Hydrafacial treatment which consist of an Hydrafacial Platinum with Booster in addition to 20 Mins Radio Frequequency skin tightening or Caci or Dermalux Led Light.
• Hydrafacial Platinum with Booster and Radio Frequequency skin tightening
• Hydrafacial Platinum with Booster and Caci
• Hydrafacial Platinum with Booster and Dermalux Led Light
90 Mins £200
Course of 6 £1000
Course of 12 £1800
Did you know that ?
- 90% of skin damage is caused by sun exposure.
- After the age of 20 a person produces 1% less collagen in the skin each year.
- UV aging Uva rays are equally strong on sunny and cloudy days.